Outstanding CCD Based Optical Emission Spectrometer for Metal Analysis
S5 SOLARIS CCD Plus (S5 SCP) is an advanced CCD based optical emission spectromter for Metal Analysis. S5 SCP offers the perfect solution for Metal Analysis: reliability and accuracy in results, superior analytical performance, ease of use and attractive price.
With more than 600 units installed all over the world, S5 SCP is the most popular model of GNR range of spectrometer.
S5 SCP represent the ideal solution to be used in any working place (Office, Laboratory, Stock, Production), thanks to the reduced dimensions and to the quality of components.
GNR Technicians have introduced during the years several innovative and technological advanced solutions, which makesS5 SCP system fully suitable not only for general purpose applications but also for specific demands. It is the perfect unit to perform multi-matrix analysis on both Ferrous and Not Ferrous Alloys.
- Optical Air System: Multi High Resolution CCD system with up to 16 CCD solid state detectors depending on specific application
- High luminosity holographic grating
- Source: Multi-frequency spark source. Excitation parameters controlled by computer
- Power Supply: 110/220 V AC 16 A 1 KW
- Dimensions: W 60 x D 36 x H 62 cm
- Weight: 100 Kg (w/o stand)
- Iron and Steel and its alloys
- Copper and its alloys
- Nickel and its alloys
- Aluminum and its alloys
- Cobalt and its alloys
- Magnesium and its alloys
- Lead and its alloys
- Tin and its alloys
- Titanium and its alloys
- Zinc and its alloys